Additional Evening Assessment times can be scheduled with 72 hour notice for groups of 6 or more.
- Must submit schedule form 12 hours before scheduled assessment time
- If testing is scheduled for Monday the request must be made by 5:00 p.m. the Thursday prior to scheduled time
- If using a PO# it must be recorded on the schedule form
- Contractors will be charged for NO SHOWS
- Must arrive 15 minutes before the scheduled assessment time w/picture identification
- NO ONE will be allowed late entry NO EXCEPTIONS
- Re-takes must pay the aforementioned fees at the time of assessment
- Participants scoring within 10 points of the cut score may re-take the assessment after 48 hours
- Participants scoring more than 10 points below the cut score may re-take the assessment after 30 days.
- Participants who need to retake after the second attempt must wait 90 days
- Participants who have taken the assessment 4 times must wait 1 full year to re-test